ABC Amber vCard Converter 1.5
The software supports a run from command line, more than 50 languages.
Important note: the program lets you convert vCard files to IPD (BlackBerry) and MS Outlook directly.
Partial Features List:
- reads VCF (vCard) files;
- exports selected contacts to a single file of any document format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, email EML format, and many more (including BlackBerry's IPD);
- generates contents with bookmarks and hyperlinks in the output file;
- command line support;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- supports column sorting in ascending and descending order;
- supports multiple PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, advanced PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options);
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options;
- displays selected contact, saves it to disk and prints it to printer;
- multiple language support;
- exports contacts to TIFF and DCX (multipage);
ABC Amber vCard Converter is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by ProcessText Group.
It was checked for updates 63 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of ABC Amber vCard Converter is 1.5, released on 02/19/2008. It was initially added to our database on 12/22/2007.
ABC Amber vCard Converter requires one of the operating systems Windows XP/2000 Pro/Server 2003/Vista/7/8 to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of ABC Amber vCard Converter gave it a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.